The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence contains the moisture of fermented green tea cultivated by sunlight, wind and nature throughout the four seasons. The highly concentrated moisture essence in formulated with over 80% Green Tea extract and helps quench skins thirst as it delivers moisture deep into the skin.
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD
Our Chok Chok collection features a special fermented Korean green tea called 'ChungTaeJeon' with over a thousand years of history. 'ChungTaeJeon', the world's first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts.
- Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract - Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea. TONYMOLY Global Exclusive.
- Lemon seed Oil - Filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Rosewood Oil - Soothing and revitalizing
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(81%), Cyclomethicone, Methylpropanediol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, dispense onto palm.
- Pat the essence into skin with your palms and finger tips.