The Green Tea Hydro Calming Sun Cream is a watery, cream based sunscreen that feel light on the skin and is quickly absorbed, leaving no sticky or white residue.
Made with local green tea extracted from the Hadong, Jirisan region, to soothe senstive skin and reduce signs of redness. The formula also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol to deliver lasting moisture while strengthening the skin's barrier to prevent breakouts and irritation.
The sunscreen's SPF50+ PA++++ is clinically tested and proven while the formula also has anti-wrinkle and skin brightening functions. This sun cream can be used in lieu of a daily cream and as a make-up based. Made with only Reef-Safe and EWG green grade ingredients.
- Contains only young green tea leaves from Hadong, Korea
- Tested safe for sensitive skin
- Made with only Reef-Safe & EWG Green grade ingredients
- SPF50+ PA++++ / Whitening / Anti-Wrinkle / Deep Hydration
- Feather-light, quick absorbing formula
- No oily, chalky, white residue
How To Use
- Recommend for daily use
- Can be used in place of daily moisture cream
- Suitable for all skin types (won't clog pores)
- Use as a makeup base for smooth skin, all day
- Clincally tested and approved SPF 50+ protection
- Green tea: skin soothing, antioxidant, oil-moisture balance
- Panthenol: strenghtens skin barrier, softens rough skin
- Niacinamide (Vit. B3): brightens skin
- Adenosine: anti-wrinkle care
- Hydrolized hyaluronic acid: deep, lasting hydration