APIEU Lactobacillus Moisturizing Toner_210ml
Highly Moisturizing Lacto Barrier Line
for extremely dry and sensitive skin
An intensely moisturizing Lacto Barrier Line products
with Lactobacillus ferment and synbiotics help strengthen the skin barrier
and effectively lock in moisture to provide long-lasting hydration
and a healthier-looking complexion
1. Lacto moisturizing ferment ™
– is a complex component extracted from the lactobacillus ferment process.
– A highly moisturizing Lacto Barrier toner formulated with *Lacto Moisturizing Ferment ™ helps boost the skin’s barrier and provides intense hydration to dry skin.
2. The two types of fermented extracts
– The two types of fermented extracts (Lactobacillus and fermented soybean extract) contained in toner, ampoule, cream, and eye cream helps dry skin moisturize and enhance skin barrier to maintain the moisturizing effect.
3. EWG green
– The ingredients in this product line are mostly graded EWG green.
Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract
#Skin barrier care
#Skin barrier & Moisturizing care
Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica extract
#Soothing for sensitive and dry skin
The milk type texture of toner adheres to skin lightly
without the richness, so it satisfies moisturizing with a smooth finish.
Alternative ways to use:
1. Toner: After cleansing, take an adequate amount
on a cotton pad and sweep over the face.
2. DIY Mask sheet: Take an adequate amount on a cotton pad and put on areas where you feel dryness after cooling in the refrigerator for 5-10 mins.
3. Layering 3 toner: Take an adequate amount
on a cotton pad and sweep over the face for 3 times
4. Toner Mist: Apply moist by spraying when you feel dryness after make up