Does your skin feel dry and taut even after applying several layers of thick cream?!
Neglecting dry skin can lead to aging, which is why moisturizing care is essential when the face feels taut!
The foundation of healthy skin is moisturization—have you exfoliated to remove dead skin cells that interfere with skin moisturization?
If you experience skin tightening, exfoliate to tidy up skin.
Introducing Aloe PHA Toner, which tidies up skin’s surface while instantly moisturizing skin for dewy, vibrant skin.
Aloe PHA Toner containing organic aloe (83.6%), which effectively calms skin, and Hyaluronic Acid, one of the three main ingredients (Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Elastin) that make up skin’s structure, calms tired skin caused by external factors and helps moisturize skin.
Not only does the toner help stabilize skin’s broken balance with a sub-acidic formula; it also leaves a non-sticky, moisturizing sensation with the *five Hyaluronic Acids that have superior moisture retention power.
Keep your skin clear every day with the Aloe Hy-ffective Toner that moisturizes and gently exfoliates!
How To Use
STEP 1. Take an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Cleanser and apply over dry skin. Gently massage over the face, except skin around the eyes and mouth, and rinse with lukewarm water. Comfortably wash skin every morning and evening with Aloe Hy-ffective Cleanser.
STEP 2. Dispense an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Toner onto a cotton pad after washing the face and wipe along skin texture or apply a moderate amount over the face and pat to allow the moisture to be absorbed and tidy up skin texture.
STEP 3. Take an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Serum, which gently adheres to skin without caking even after several applications, and pat to promote absorption.
STEP 4. Keep skin’s moisture from evaporating with Aloe Hy-ffective Cream, which lightly adheres to skin.
STEP 5. When going out, apply a moderate amount of Soothing Aloe Mineral Sunscreen to protect skin from UV rays.
Morning: The toner removes sweat and dust that accumulated overnight as well as oil on the T zone to make skin texture suitable for makeup application.
Night: Moisten a cotton pad with the toner and gently exfoliate skin. Lightly pat the remaining toner on skin to promote absorption. This will allow the succeeding skincare products to be absorbed well.
*Five Hyaluronic Acids
1. Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Adheres to skin and continually delivers moisture to form a hydrating film and help retain moisture.
2. Sodium Hyaluronate: Draws in nearby moisture to form an elastic moisture film.
3. Hyaluronic Acid: Makes moisture adhere to skin for powerful hydrating effects.
4. Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Helps boost moisturizing power in skin with its superior skin-permeating power for moisturized skin.
- Ultra-low molecular
5. Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: An ingredient obtained from Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) and Corthellus shiitake (Mushroom) with superior skin-permeating power that helps maintain inner moisturization and moisturizes the curves of skin for stronger, healthier skin.
*PHA (=Next-generation peeling ingredients)
- PHA molecules are larger than AHA molecules, which allow them to react on skin slowly and gently. This peeling ingredient is also safe to use on fragile skin.
- PHA is a water-soluble ingredient that draws out moisture for smooth flow of moisture in skin.